New this season, Katmandu Park doubled our attractions as part of the Sol Katmandu Park & Resort expansion plan with four new signature attractions:
- KATOPIA: Younger guests can explore the legendary mysteries at the bottom of the sea in the amazing lost kingdom of KATOPIA, where kids rule. Designed with families in mind, KATOPIA features two new attractions for hours of wet and dry family fun.
- KATOPIA Splash Park is a fully themed mythical undersea adventure featuring a water fortress with multiple twisting slides, more than 150 interactive water elements and two drenching buckets that fill and release more than 3,000 litres of water every 3 to 5 minutes. Mer-Prince Merrick and Mer-Princess Cordelia adorn the uniquely themed area and are joined by a variety of Steampunk sea creatures including fanciful squids, fish and “uni-ponies”—mythical creatures that are a cross between a sea horse and a unicorn.
- KATOPIA Soft Play Adventure is the largest soft play structure in Spain, where kids can run, climb, scream and slide inside a 5-level air-conditioned adventure. Kids rule this hidden kingdom under the sea that features giant slides, an interactive ball battle, trampolines, tunnels and more. KATOPIA Soft Play is designed for kids 12 and under and includes a separate play area 2 to 5 year olds.
- K3 is a 16-meter high multi-level climbing frame that includes 57 different challenging elements. Guests can climb through obstacles, master perilous rope lines, brave the Flying Phoenix @ K3, a giant rope swing. Or for high octane thrills, guests can take a 16-meter free fall plunge on Death Drop at K3.
- Zombies! XD Dark Ride is the park’s newest virtual theatre attraction where guests compete in a laser battle as they conquer the walking dead to save the world.